Commercial litigation requires flexibility and creativity: We’ve found that an aggressive litigation posture, coupled with sound business sense, successfully resolves most business disputes.
Whatever approach we choose, we can work with you on:
• General contract disputes (breach of contract, warranty, etc.)
• Disputes regarding the sale or purchase of goods and/or services.
• Shareholder litigation and all types of disputes between business partners, joint ventures, and co-owners of businesses.
• Tortious (intentional) interference with contractual relations, fraud, misrepresentation, misappropriation of trade secrets, unfair competition, and allegations of deceptive trade practices.
• Executive-employment and labor disputes.
We also work with our clients to share the risks of litigation through alternative, but appropriate, fee arrangements.