Routine representation is often sufficient to deal with routine matters. But, at any time and often without warning, even the most diligent companies can face a catastrophic accident or event, such as an industrial explosion, a terrorist act, or an environmental accident.
We have taken on some of the most challenging mass-tort and catastrophic incidents ever brought to court. Our vast experience is unique for a law firm of any size.
- Handling the immediate, critical response to an event.
- Coordinating the inevitable, one-sided e-discovery onslaught.
- Litigating multiple trials under intense media scrutiny.
- Negotiating complex settlements.
- Closing the book on government investigations.
With these life-changing experiences under our belts, we now advise clients at the highest levels of crisis management and response.